SPECIAL OFFER AVAILABLE THROUGH LNE SPA MAGAZINE
Are you looking for spa treatments for cellulite to to get your clients summer-ready with an effective cellulite treatment?
The Bellabaci Cellulite Be Gone treatment offers tried and tested results, increased profits with low overheads, and has amazing retail opportunities for result-driven homecare.
Bellabaci Cellulite Be Gone Results
Did you know that Bellabaci International is the original creator of the hand-squeezable, glidable body and face massage cups, used by thousands of spas in over 22 countries? Your success is our passion!
What is Cellulite?
‘An alteration and degeneration of fat cells and connective tissue’ Excess fat that is no longer smoothly distributed under the skin. The fat cells are clumped together in uneven bundles, giving rise to a rippled and dimpled appearance Cellulite is fat packaged in a less attractive pattern.
The most effective way to reduce and remove cellulite is by manual manipulation. That’s because it addresses the cause directly and not just the symptom. Better yet, it activates, stimulates and rejuvenates the lymphatic system with a reverse deep tissue massage technique.
Use the Bellabaci Body Massage System to:
• Create a flow of fresh oxygenated blood that’s rich in natural nutrients.
• Cause the release and clearing of waste and toxins from the fat cells.
• Breaks up and remove orange peel and cellulite
• Creates smoother, toned skin.
• Save on expensive cellulite treatments and creams.
• Offer an effective retail system for your client to treat herself in the privacy and comfort of her own home.
Bellabaci Cellulite Be Gone Treatment Protocols:
Extra notes on the Bellabaci Cellulite Be Gone Spa Treatment for Cellulite:
• Use gentle suction, it must never pinch or feel uncomfortable
• Use enough oil to ensure the smooth glide of the cup
• Follow the paths of the body and always drain towards the lymph nodes
• Results can be felt after 1 session, seen after 2 week and create that wow-factor after 4 weeks.
• Ensure to recommend homecare
• Measure the client at the beginning and end of the 20 session package. Use the client’s smartphone to take pictures in a well-lit area. Take after pictures at the same distance, lighting conditions, clothing.
• 2 treatments should be done per week with 2 rest-days in between professional treatments.
• Homecare instructions and lifestyle advice is essential.
Why does your client need home care?
Your client is there for a reason, she wants results. Help her achieve this and be part of the process by recommending the tools needed to treat and maintain the results achieved.
Your all in one solution for the serious Cellulite Warrior
The Cellulite Be Gone: 3 Step Ritual contains the 3 elements needed that your client will use on the days she does not visit the spa.
Boosts microcirculation and removes dead skin cells that interfere with product absorption.
The Cellulite Be Gone Genie:
A supercharged formula to address lipo-pockets, skin regeneration, and lymphatic drainage. This formula also includes intelligent ingredients such as Bladderwrack that assist with metabolism, helping you burn energy even when you are in resting phase. Apply morning and night to target areas. The Genie can also be added to your bath for a full-body detox treatment.
The Body Cups:
Used in conjunction with your Genie massage lotion, squeeze the cup and set it down on your thigh. Glide the cups in circular motions and drain by gliding the cup from just above the knee to the upper thigh.
Always start with the soft strength cup in your set. When you have become accustomed to it, and there is no discomfort, you can move on to your hard strength cup. Do keep the soft cup close, as it is best for tender areas such as the inner thighs or upper arms!
The amount of time you spend is up to you, and of course, the more you do, the better your results.
Join The Wholesale Tribe:
Being part of our wholesale tribe helps you to be the first to know of the latest offers, ingredients/protocol information, as well as new products launching. You will also have free access to our team of specialists for professional advice regarding treatments and even social media images that are ready to use on your platforms.
Contact: email@example.com / 021 510 0766 Or visit: www.bellabaci.com