Like many of you I'm sure... I'm slightly obsessed with travel-sized products. Not only does it mean you can cram as many products as possible into your travel beauty stash, but it's also a great way of trying out new products without them going to waste if you don't fall in love with them and let's face it, everything's cuter in miniature! So when these little (well actually, they aren't as little as I expected, but I'll get to that later) kits landed on my desk last week, they gave me that little buzz of excitement that got me into beauty blogging in the first place (if you're a fellow beauty fanatic... you know what I mean, right?)
They are the EveryBODY Beauty Workshop Sports Kits from Selfridges (ridiculously long name, I know!) but essentially it's three bags of beauty goodies that are aimed at three different types of sports: Yoga, Running and Swimming. Each kit has been put together by the Selfridges beauty buyers (possibly the best job ever?!) is £40 and comes packed with beauty minis to save the day and keep you looking fabulous whilst undertaking the above sweaty, windy or wet activities! Even if you're not into the above sports... the majority of the contents of all three kits are actually pretty great and you might want to try them anyway!My personal favourite is the swimming kit, even though I rarely swim - so you get my point! Each kit comes in a clear pvc washbag from Emma Lomax with a different embroidered design on it - an aspect which also got me excited as I adore see-through beauty bags for travelling and simply day-to-day convenience too. They are also surprisingly large! I put my hand into the above photo to give some scale here, but it's fair to say you could fit all of your essentials in. Below is a little run-down of what is in each kit and my thoughts on the products...
The Yoga Kit
- Sample size of The Super Elixir
- Dr Paw Paw Original Ointment 25ml
- Konjac Body Sponge
- BKR water bottle
- Bumble & Bumble Texturising Powder 56g
- Dermalogica Ultracalming Mist 50ml
The Running Kit
- Molton Brown Eucalyptus Shower Gel 100ml
- Aromatherapy Associates Body Gel 40ml
- Cowshed Cow Pat hand cream 50ml
- Lipstick Queen Jungle Queen Lipstick (a red - this was the one surprise product for me... great but not for running?!)
- Vaseline original tin
- Compeed blister plasters
- Starskin foot mask
- Lancaster Tan Maximiser 50ml
- Bumble & Bumble Invisible Oil 25ml
- 4x Ribband hair ties
The Swimming Kit
- Ole Henriksen Face Wipes
- Eyeko waterproof mascara in black
- Lord & Berry waterproof eyeliner in black
- Bumble & Bumble Invisible Oil shampoo 60ml
- Bumble & Bumble Invisible Oil conditioner 60ml
- St Tropez in-shower gradual tan 50ml
- The Organic Pharmacy Rose body lotion 65ml
- The Organic Pharmacy Rose shower gel 65ml
- Essie Apricot cuticle oil
For me, this kit is the one I would buy myself and use every single product. Because of the swimming element, it's also a perfect holiday kit. I especially love the travel size of Ole Henriksen wipes (my faves!) and the travel size shampoo and conditioner.
These kits are available from Selfridges and online here, now. £40 each.
What do you guys think? Is anyone else utterly obsessed with minis?!