New York Fashion Week isn’t all fashion—let’s be honest, the runway looks inform not only our wardrobes but also hair, beauty, and makeup trends for the seasons to come. Ready for some major hair inspo? Look no further than Altuzarra’s Fall/Winter 2022 New York Fashion Week show.
Inspired by sirens, sailors, and nautical exploration, sea-swept waves took over the runway. Session Stylist James Pecis created flat, textured waves reminiscent of a siren emerging from the deep sea using Oribe. Here’s how you can get the sexy, perfectly undone look from the comfort of your home.
1. Use a 1-inch curling iron to create beachy, undone, S-waves throughout the hair.
Beautylish recommends T3 Undone Waves
2. Dampen your strands with a lightweight mist.
3. Shape your hair away from the face using a wide tooth comb and fingers. Pro-tip: leave out the edges around the face and neck to create the undone, sea-swept look we’re after.
Beautylish recommends Kitsch Wide Tooth Comb
4. Create a loose zig-zag part to push the hair back and to the side, keeping the shape tight to the head.
5. Set the style with a volumizing spray, and use your fingertips to set edges around the face.
Beautylish recommends Oribe Volumista Mist for Volume
View Original Article